In this episode...
What’s it actually like to live and work in a country at war? And how can HR people and colleagues be there for teammates who’ve been impacted? We spoke to HR people with teammates in Ukraine—as well as people still living & working in the country—to find answer these questions.
- How coworkers teamed up to help a colleague escape to safety
- How we can keep proactively supporting teammates in Ukraine as the war continues
- How being in a country at war changes the way people think about work
About the guest
Featuring interviews with people at Influencer, Maze, Printify, and Preply.
Oliva is the UK & Europe's #1 rated employee mental wellbeing benefit.
We help companies respond to the pivotal moments that impact mental wellbeing at work and beyond—driving employee retention and exceptional effort.
We do this by:
- Empowering individuals to take control of their mental wellbeing
- Developing manager emotional intelligence
- Helping HR teams create org-wide psychological safety